A representative will follow up with you shortly. Drop us a note and a representative will follow up with you shortly.
Air-Weigh's LoadMaxx helps you balance the load weight to achieve maximum safety and profitability. Designed for intuitive operation and control, Air-Weigh’s scales are easy-to-use, easy-to-install, and help truck drivers reduce costs while improving safety and maximizing profitability.
Ensure Accurate Measurements at the Loading Site
● Scales feature a patented dual-point calibration system, coupled with several unique proprietary technologies that allow customers to accurately know their specific axle weights at the loading site.
● Works on tractors with air drive suspensions and most trucks with leaf spring steer axles and air suspension drive axles. Air sensors measure pressure in the air bags, and deflection sensors measure flex for axles with leaf spring suspensions.
● On-board scale converts the sensor measurements into accurate on-the-ground weights. When it is properly calibrated and used, LoadMaxx is accurate to within 300 lbs on each axle group for air ride suspensions and is within 2-5% for mechanical suspensions.
● Transmit weight to the tractor’s data bus, two programmable weight alarm outputs, and an optional printer for in-cab weight receipts.
● PIN protected calibration
● English, Spanish, and French language options
● Unit options for both pounds and kilograms
● 9-32V dc power
● In-dash display to easily read steer and drive axle group weights
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS NOW! CLICK THE REQUEST INFO BUTTON ON THE TOP!